Join Our Team
Employment Opportunities at Acuity Counseling with locations in Seattle, Bellevue, and Bothell/Woodinville Washington
Acuity Counseling is a vibrant group practice with locations in Downtown Seattle, Bellevue & Bothell/Woodinville.
The invididuals on our team are experts in their fields and share a passion for providing the highest level of care to their clients. With strong company values of Collaboration, Diversity & Growth, we are seeking like-minded professionals who want to be part of a fun, dynamic and close knit community.
Enjoy the benefits of working with Acuity Counseling:
- Beautifully furnished upscale office suites in every office location.
- Competitive Compensation – Biweekly paychecks reflecting your actual hours worked; No waiting weeks or even months for insurance payments.
- Flexible work schedule that considers your personal health and wellness.
- Full Health & Wellness Benefits – 100% paid health insurance, Paid vacation, Paid holidays, 401K retirement, CEU reimbursement, bonus eligibility and more!
- Consistently Full Caseloads
- Marketing Services – Personalized internet marketing through the Acuity Counseling website.
- Credentialing Services – Credentialing and Contracting with all the major insurance companies.
- Peer Consultation Groups – Be connected & supported through regular case consultation.
Therapists/Counselors: Master’s degree and full professional license in Washington State (including LMHC, LMFT or LICSW). Licensed Associates with exceptional qualifications will be considered.
Psychiatrists, ARNPs: Full medical license in your specific discipline along with unrestricted prescribing privileges.
We are currently seeking to fill full-time roles in our Bothell/Woodinville and Downtown Seattle locations. Available working hours include daytime and afternoon hours, Monday-Friday.
Acuity Counseling is committed to creating the best work environment for all team members. By supporting clinicians in a warm and collaborative environment, we can set the stage for providing the highest level of care to our clients. Acuity Counseling’s commitment to diversity and inclusion is not just clear is what we do, it’s foundational to our values as a practice. We are fully focused on equality for all persons and welcome applicants of all backgrounds.
Acuity Counseling Locations
Counselors and Therapists
Meet the Acuity Counseling Clinical Team
Each therapist at Acuity Counseling has their own unique specialty and populations they enjoy working with. Below you can get to know each of our therapists by reading their full biography and viewing their introduction video.
If you’re not sure which counselor will be the right fit for you, our Client Care Coordinator can help you decide who is best suited to help you reach your goals. To schedule an appointment or a free 15 min. phone consultation, please email email@example.com or call 206-910-9476.
Founder and CEO
Chief Clinical Officer
Individual & Couples Therapist
Individual and Trauma
MS, LMHC, NCC
MS, LMFT, RPT
Child, Teen and Adult
MA, LMFT, MHIMCP
Individual, Couples and Child
Individual and Teen Therapist
Individual and Family
MA, LMHC, CMHS
& Family Therapist
MS, LMHC, NCC
& Teen Therapist
Individual and Couples
Individual and Couples
Individual and Relationship
Child, Teen & Family
Individual, Couple & Trauma
MAED, LMHCA, NCC
Individual and Trauma Therapist
LMHCA, CDP, NCC
Individual and Addiction Therapist
If you're a clinician, come work with us!
View Acuity Counseling Job Opportunities